Friday, August 22, 2008

Forever Family Day

It's official!

As of 9 AM this morning Mark's adoption was finalized. And today, August 22, 2008 is our FOREVER FAMILY day.

We are SO excited, happy, relieved, words can't even say it all... it's been a long journey (and a big THANK YOU to all those of you who have followed along and supported us), but it was oh so worth the wait.


Mike's parents, my mom, one of my sisters, her two kids and my BIL were there to celebrate with us at court (my dad was there via phone, as he's on his way to Alaska right now to fly fish).

My other sister came with her daughter after she dropped her son off at school and we all (except Mike's parents, who went on to Galveston) went to Cracker Barrel for lunch. Mike's parents will stop by on their way back home.

Here are some pictures :)



1 comment:

SaraAugy said...

YEAH!!! I'm so happy for all 3 of you!